Pasadena Car Accident and Personal Injury Lawyers
Powerful Legal Representation for Injured Californians
Being injured in an accident is one of the most traumatic experiences a person can endure. The physical toll it takes on the body is just the beginning. Soon there are medical bills to be paid and lost wages due to the inability to work. These financial burdens are compounded by the stress of dealing with insurance companies who only make it harder to recover the compensation you are entitled to.
At this difficult moment in your life, you need an experienced personal injury attorney by your side to help guide you through California’s complex and challenging claims process. Hiring a dedicated lawyer could mean the difference between financial ruin or future security for you and your family.
Thankfully, you’ve come to the right place for help.
Pasadena Law Firm Dedicated To Our Community
Pasadena Injury Lawyers is a veteran-owned law firm serving Pasadena, CA and the surrounding areas.
At Pasadena Injury Lawyers, we are passionate about pursuing justice and maximum compensation on behalf of the wrongfully injured in Pasadena and the Greater Los Angeles area. Our firm’s founder and lead personal injury attorney, Grace Lea Chang has earned a stellar reputation for ethical and responsible representation centered around protecting clients’ rights and interests.
Small Firm, BIG Client Focus
We believe wholeheartedly in a client-first approach. At Pasadena Injury Lawyers, you’ll never be just a case number. When someone walks through our doors, they are treated with compassion, dignity, and respect. You will receive the personalized attention and care that a small firm provides while benefiting from the same research capabilities you’d find at a larger firm.
Ms. Chang has assembled a dynamic in-house legal team that is well-equipped to take on a wide range of personal injury cases, including those involving motor vehicle accidents, slip and fall accidents, dog bites, defective or faulty products, wrongful death and more.
Here are just some of the ways our law firm can provide assistance:
- Intervene immediately to handle all communication with insurance adjusters
- Help you get the medical care you need
- Work with your healthcare provider(s) to retrieve your medical records and bills
- Reach out to local law enforcement to retrieve accident report
- Reach out to your primary physician and/or specialists to request a written letter detailing information related to your injury, disability, treatment plan, and future prognosis
- Utilize our extensive network of accident reconstructionists, forensic investigators, medical experts and other professionals to strengthen your claim
- Gather and present evidence to prove liability
- Calculate the full value of your claim
- Prepare claim in way that maximizes settlement
- Negotiate with insurance company for fair settlement
- File a lawsuit in civil court if settlement cannot be reached
Get Peace of Mind Today and Schedule a FREE Consultation
If you have suffered an injury or lost a loved one due to someone else’s wrongful conduct, you may be entitled to recover financial damages for medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Call us today 626.792.5888 to schedule a free consultation.
We will help you determine if you have a valid claim and recommend the best course of action going forward. Time is of the essence in a personal injury case. California has strict deadlines for filing a personal injury claim or lawsuit so it’s important to act now! Let us take this weight off your shoulders so you can focus on healing.
No Fees, No Upfront Costs
We work on a contingency fee basis; meaning our representation is available to you at no out-of-pocket cost.